Sunday 19 December 2010

Driving me crazy!!!!

What do you hate the most about all of this snow? Me, I am just so fed up with people on the roads driving without adequate vehicles or adequate skills. Why would you even go out if you are going to drive in the middle of the road at 10 mph holding up everyone else? So if you see my truck overtaking you with me hurling abuse at you, don't say you weren't warned! See? I moan even when I'm not dieting, although after putting on 2 stone in 12 days after the Mr. Universe I have cleaned up my diet, even though this was made very difficult when my cleaning lady bought me in the best home made shortbread I've ever tasted, for Christmas, it was so lovely it was gone in just 2 days! Here's a gorgeous pic from the Christening, yes I am very proud of Steve, Amy & Lilybelle!