Wednesday 29 December 2010

As the end of the year approaches...

Just over 2 days left of 2010, where did the year go? I hope that you have as many good memories of the year as I have, it has been an exciting and rewarding year with only a few notably disappointing things happening, and I am always quick to get over disappointments and forgive those that have caused them and let me down. As I always say, learn a lesson and move on, for life is far too short to do anything else. Rebound training is complete and now I'm just doing some wind down work before flying out to Lanzarote on Saturday for a long holiday, sitting in the sun with a cold drink and the occasional Cuban cigar, doing some new writing. Here's Caden, who is getting so big, these days he likes to be a Ninja Turtle, he's so lovely!