Wednesday 13 October 2010

Wednesday 13th October

Well things have been moving quickly to say the least! Firstly, thank you all so much for your support and advice, especially Tommo and Perry who have been brilliant. The general consensus of opinion is that the UKBFF are not interested in aesthetically pleasing physiques like mine and that I would be better off moving to another federation where I will be more fairly judged, so I have spoken to Eugene Laviscont who runs the NAC and he has given me an invitation to the NAC British Open on November 20th, I have accepted this and will get back to doing what I do best at once! This means that I won’t defend my Hercules title this coming Sunday or probably ever compete for the UKBFF again. It’s not a hasty decision; it just seems by far the most sensible thing to do, here then begins a new chapter! Here I am from last weekend with Sean Tavernier, with whom I spent some very useful time.