Friday 22 October 2010

Friday 22nd October

Finally got the official photos from the UKBFF British Finals through today. I will ask Steve to upload them to the gallery one day next week, but here is a picture of me posing in a callout with Paul Ehren who won. Please look at the photos and judge for yourself, they are the official show photos, not altered in any way. The whole thing is just a bad memory to me now, I have much better things going on in my life at the moment, not least getting myself ready for the NAC British Finals on November 20th. Preparation is going well and I will be at my best, that is guaranteed, as I have said before. Spent some time with Lilybelle last night, my baby Princess gets more beautiful every day, I will get some new pictures of her and put them on here soon.