Tuesday 16 June 2009

June 12th 2009

Well the site is now up and running, earlier than expected, but that is because my son Steve is so efficient and well organised. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for me, I still have stuff to do to add to the site but I have a very good excuse. Yesterday I spent the day with my Grandson Caden, and when that happens everything else in my world stops. No gym, no computers, no nothing, just quality time with the greatest little boy I’ve ever known. Having kids is one thing but having Grandchildren is something different, he has changed my life, in fact he is just one of the reasons why I live where I do now, I spend every possible moment that I can with him, have a look at this photo of us “playing football” and you will see what I mean.

Anyway, I’ll try to get the rest of the stuff sorted out over the weekend and loaded onto here as soon as possible. Whilst we were out we popped into Asda to get yet another football and got accosted by one of the managers who wants to start weight training but needed some diet advice, I couldn’t chat for long as I had Caden with me but didn’t need to as I just referred him to the website. Now I see why it was a good idea!