Saturday 14 December 2013

All Together Now

I'm very happy to say that it looks like we will definitely be up and running at the new gym by January 2nd as planned.  The builders are working flat out as am I and the construction work and decoration are almost there.  The website is also still under construction but will soon be complete www.peakfitnessgym.co.uk  I'm very happy to be able to at last reveal the BNBF champion that will be working as a full time PT at the gym, it's none other than "Grenade" sponsored athlete Shane Raymond.  Shane and I have been friends for a while and I've always been impressed with him as a natural bodybuilder and as a genuinely nice guy so when he said he wanted to start working as a full time PT in a gym specifically designed by experts it was music to my ears!  Shane will also carry on competing and this year I will help him with his show prep. He is so good at what he does that he doesn't need a full time coach but having spent some time with BNBF Pro Mark Claxton a few weeks ago during which we discussed Shane's physique I believe that with just a little bit of help he can this year win his first elusive BNBF British title.