Tuesday 10 September 2013

Promised Land

Is it true that well known drug free body builder Rob Riches has tested positive for Anavar?  Reports vary but the general opinion is that it was only a matter of time before he got caught.  I don't know the guy or the facts so I'm making no judgements but it is a sad fact that some people vehemently oppose drug use whilst using stuff themselves, it's the same people who don't train or diet properly and expect the gear to still work.  I'm having a very good week in all sorts of ways but the diet is hurting as you can see in this video clip http://youtu.be/94pwVTKqo7c  Fortunately I have a lot of people who genuinely care about me and they keep me going, these are the people that I will stay close to all of my life.  There are far too many to mention but I will say a special thanks to Martin, Kerry, Richie (pictured) & Kylie who have all been great recently.