Sunday 17 March 2013

Rock On

So England came up short in the rugby proving that they are far from the finished article as we suspected. Looking at it positively though it's good that any weaknesses can be dealt with now, 2 years before the next world cup.  Repraw, my new clothing sponsors are now officially trading, please have a look at their website www.repraw.com   I'm pleased to say that my old friend Rob Reinaldo is now also a sponsored Repraw athelete.  Rob and I competed together in Mr. Universe a few years ago and we have been friends ever since.  Finally, I've had a few people ask me if a high complex carbohydrate bulking diet makes me fat during the off season. Look at the picture taken this week and judge for yourself.  As I approach my 54th birthday I'm eating well but clean, so that I can train harder and with more intensity, which means that the muscles can get bigger without me going no more than about a stone over competition weight.