Wednesday 25 July 2012

Raising the bar

Sadly, Danny didn't place in the top 3 on Sunday, despite most people thinking that he should have. But neither Danny or I have any complaints simply because the standard was so high. How high? Well the lad that won Danny's class went on to win the overall and a junior winning the overall is as rare as rocking horse dung! Danny looked at his best ever on Sunday, I was very happy with him and he will only improve for his next show. I've always been very proud to be Danny's coach, in a world where other people close to me have let me down badly, he never has and he is already working hard for his next show, that is a measure of the mans impressive character. Finally, a big welcome to the newest member of the team, Natalie Mayling, who has a great attitude and a big future ahead of her.