Thursday 10 February 2011

Nearly Valentines day!

Yes I know that it's a made up holiday but I'll take any excuse to get some time off. This year I have something special planned which I will tell you about when it's all over next week. Also next week sees the new edition of "The Beef" magazine, the best magazine to review British bodybuilding and see what events are coming up. I don't know if there will be reports and photos from my last 2 shows, the NAC British and NAC Universe, it would be nice if there was and even better if they published some photos. Here's my write up from the last edition, top of the second column of page 41, nice words, but the disappointment at being placed 7th is not forgotten.

http://emag2a.pressmart.com/Beef-Magazine-704/emag/index.aspx?vIssueId=1417

Finally, had to laugh at Robbie Anchant getting blacked out on "Take me out". Forget it monster, the girls obviously didn't like bodybuilders!