Friday 28 May 2010

Saturday 29th May

Whew these are busy times! Had a press interview yesterday morning which went well, and there are lots of other things in the pipeline for the future. For now though, have a look at this http://www.stalbansreview.co.uk/news/8191042 (Search for Granddad!) Oh well, I’ve been called worse! I’ve really hit the rebound training hard at Golds this week so will be glad to have a long weekend resting before, yes, hitting it even harder next week, then after that - Mexico! Here’s a pic of me at the Body Power with IFBB Pro James Llewellyn and John Kidd who competes in the over 40’s. It's really not for me to say whether I beat the younger man but everyone seems to think that I did so thanks for that! All the Body Power pics should be added to the gallery next week. Have a great Bank Holiday weekend!