Friday 12 March 2010

Friday 12th March

19/84 It's all going very well! My own contest preparations are going so well that I will actually add back some carbs next week as I dont want to be ready too early. Tommo looks after himself and Perry is pretty much doing the same now so that means that I can concentrate on Mark. He really is a success story, when he came to me less than a year ago he was just a big fat young man - his description not mine. Now he is bang on course to look immaculate for his first show, competing at 70kg. The transformation is amazing and everybody at the gym is so impressed with him, except of course the one or two that are jealous of what he has acheived. I will post on here the fat "before" pictures and incredible "after" ones when he wins his trophy on May 16th. Finally, good luck to my coach Eddie who is competing in the Australian Pro Grand Prix tomorrow.