Wednesday 24 February 2010

Wednesday 24th February

3/84 The big guy is back! I am constantly amazed at how quickly my body reacts to a competition diet. I've only just started the diet yet already things are coming through. However this will not lead to complacency, I've started daily cardio early too, not much but enough to tell the thin layer of fat that develops over the winter that it's time to go. The other guys are well into their diets too, Tommo is looking awesome already, Perry is well on course and Mark is doing his first competition diet that I took great pleasure in writing for him. He doesn't hate me yet but soon will, and if he doesn't then he won't be ready! Still, none of us are as cool as Charlie Harper, although I am trying hard to be. Check out the new series of Two and a half men.