Thursday 10 December 2009

Thursday 10th December

So last night I went to see David Gray, after a 2 hour drive to get there I was surprised to find that all of the stalls seats had been removed from the Hammersmith Apollo and replaced with a mosch pit, which I found myself in the middle of, taking me back 20 years to a time when sitting down at a gig was unheard of. As it turned out, it was, believe it or not, actually a lot more fun than sitting in a comfy seat! The show itself was great, each song rehearsed and performed to perfection with orchestration and production at the forefront every time. I've seen David a few times and he is always excellent, here's to the next time! Finally, a big thanks to my son Steve, who runs the website, for getting the Hercules pictures on and revamping everything. He's great, I'm lucky to have him as a son.